The Las Vegas Valley & Surrounding
For Microsoft Flight Simulator
What can we say about Las Vegas except “it’s
Here’s your chance to fly Las Vegas in an
incredible level of detail – the MegaScenery way – with MegaSceneryX Las Vegas.
Established in pure desert over 100 years ago,
Las Vegas and the Las Vegas valley, is and continues to be one of the most
frequently visited and one of the fastest growing cities in the USA.
MegaSceneryX Las Vegas gives you over 2,100
square miles of the Las Vegas valley recreated in ultra-high resolution detail.
It includes the entire metropolitan area and surrounding rocky desert hills and
MegaSceneryX Las Vegas Facts:
- 2100 square miles of Las Vegas and surrounding area (approx 45 x 45 miles)
- Created from 1 foot per pixel aerial photos and displayed at 1.19 meters
- Includes 10 meter high resolution terrain mesh
- Provides as realistic a scenery display of the area as is possible by
- Includes MegaScenery NightScene technology for an equally realistic night,
dusk and dawn flying experience
- Includes all airports in the area
- Includes custom autogen scenery
instant download, and
at just $14.95, you can be flying this "most-asked-for" scenery in
minutes. To order, click on the link at the top of this page and you will be
taken to the PC Aviator download store. Simply order the product, check-out and
you will instantly receive, by e-mail, a download link to download this
If you want it on DVD-ROM, then you
can order a "DVD On Demand" version
MegaSceneryX Las Vegas Screenshots
* Note – the Las Vegas strip 3D buildings included
in the screenshots are default 3D objects already part of Flight
Simulator X. MegaSceneryX does not add custom 3D buildings but instead
adds the photo backdrop for the scenery area.
While MegaSceneryX source data is at 1 foot and 2 feet per pixel in Flight Simulator
displays at 1.19 meters per pixel.
Aerial Photographs are supplied by AirPhotoUSA LLC.